2016年12月17日星期六

Learn to respect faith and religion

i come to America already three years, but i still don't believe god, even i hear about god and bible everyday. Although i don't believe this, but i respect those who have faith, and are willing to believe these things. Because not all people can seriously and sincerely deal with their own beliefs, they are brave and respect people.
I remember when i was yang, my father and I went to Harbin tourism, we went to the famous Chinese church, Harbin Sophia Cathedral and the famous Chinese Buddhist College, Harbin Institute of Buddhism. And this time w was a little look down on religious things, probably because I was too small, casually read a little book that they have seen through religion, and that this is nothing but a self-deception. And i had a friend he has a little bad students look like, what things are dry. Since a time under the threat of his family, went to church to do a prayer. According to him, when in worship, the body suddenly extreme discomfort. The family asked the priest to see, under the guidance of the priest, he felt to see miracles, can communicate with God. Since then, has become a super devout believers, to get rid of all the problems. Later, as long as there is a chance to meet, we strongly advise the faith, we can feel his kindness, but I was stupid, that he was religious brainwashing, and has been playing with him, but the relationship has been a bit alienated slowly .
Later in the church and the Buddha College visit, my dad let me like those people to pray and bow down, but I refused, I was standing behind, then look at, nothing feel. After the day back to the hotel, my dad asked me: "Why are you so polite?" I was surprised to say: "I am not rude ah." "Do you know why I am not a believer but still do what prayer and kneel , Because I respect their beliefs, faith there is nothing wrong with religion to meet the needs of the emotional sustenance, as long as people are mentally fragile when there is powerless, this time people are eager to have a reliable People as the backing and spiritual strength, so a variety of God and God was born.Practice is the basic use of perceptual rather than rational understanding of the world, is a kind of life, work, and other aspects, and positive .All people have consciousness No matter what kind of religion are inseparable from the "people do good", therefore, no matter what kind of people should respect the beliefs of others. "
It had a profound effect on my memory and changed my view of religion and religion.

没有评论:

发表评论